Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gone Fishin'

I needed to make some more Poached Northern Sculpin so I went fishing for Musselback Sculpin. I catch these in Borean Tundra at Lake Kum'uya (around 50,46). If you are fishing in Borean Tundra you should have fish finding ability by now so all you have to do is look for the schools. They are all around the lake. You never have to wait, you just move on to the next one and keep working your way around the lake. They are the only schools of fish there unless someone makes a blood pool.

Fishing anywhere in WoW can have it's surprises. Today I was being attacked by Loot Crazed Hunters and Loot Crazed Divers while I fished, that was not too bad. There are a lot worse things that can attack you when you're fishing. I fished for 22 minutes and got 44 Mussleback Sculpin, 37 Pygmy Suckerfish, 6 Crystallized Water, 2 Reinforced Crates with 4 Borean Leather Scraps in one and 3 Cobalt Ore in the other. Not a bad day of fishing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment