Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Knights of the Ebon Blade and Sons of Hodir Daily Quests 1/19/10

I did my daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade and The Sons of Hodir on both Wranngar and Gomorra today. These don't take my long at all and pay pretty well. I am going to need to buy a lot of gems soon as season 8 for arena starts in a week and I will have to re-gear both of them.

I did the Knights of the Ebon Blade first as usual. The ones I do for them are Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire! and Shoot 'Em Up, which I get from the Shadow Vault, and From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering, which I get from Death's Rise. I don't turn in Intelligence Gathering every day, the documents you need have a really poor drop rate so I collect them and turn them in when I get to 5, usually once a week or so. Gomorra did complete that one today so that was an extra 13g23s. All these daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade pay 13g23s each so it does add up. I usually get between 15-20 gold in garbage drops from these too.

After that I did The Sons of Hodir daily's. These take me about 20 minutes each character and pay pretty well. I do Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. Like I said, these go quick and they also pay 13g23s each. I get around 15-20 in garbage drops off these too. By the end of the day it adds up. I also get some good leather and meat doing this daily. Sometimes, if I have a little time and I'm bored, I will farm Mammoth Meat too.

And finally, on the way back I stopped at K3 and did Overstock on Wranngar. Gomorra can't do this one yet, he didn't complete the quest line and I haven't gotten around to doing it on him. This is a quick and easy one that pays 12g96s and literally only takes a few minutes. All you have to do is lay out some land mines and kill 12 mobs that are running by. I put them right in a tight path they run through and get it done in no time. There is no contact so there are no repairs, this one is pure profit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment