Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking Quest 11/15/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking quest, she gave me Cheese for Glowergold. I did it on Gomorra and Brieanna.

This used to be my least favorite because the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses are so small and hard to target. Plus when everyone is doing this daily there is not enough to go around. Anyway this had me running around Dalaran looking for Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. It really didn't take me long today to get the 6 I needed, I got 3 on each toon before I even left A Hero's Welcome. I got the rest at Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly. Once I had all the wine I needed I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, to get a piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger to complete the ingredients for this quest. Once I had everything I combined them on the wine and cheese platter, supplied to me when I accepted the quest, to make a Wine and Cheese Platter.

I took the Wine and Cheese Platter and delivered it to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange. He gave me a Dalaran Cooking Award, 9g93s and a Small Spice Bag for my trouble.

Today Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices and 3 Old Spices in it. Not a bad haul, there is so little left to be had from this daily anything is good really.

Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul for her either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment