Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking Quest 11/16/10

Today when I went to see what Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had for me I ended up with Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. I did this one on Gomorra and Brieanna today.

This had me heading down into the Underbelly to pick some Infused Mushrooms. There didn't seem to be anyone doing it today so it went pretty quick, the mushrooms were everywhere. After I gathered up the 4 I needed I headed up to the bank to get some Chilled Meat, this recipe calls for 2. When I had all the ingredients I cooked them up in the Meatloaf Pan, I was given when I got the quest, and delivered it to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul for him.

Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices in it. An ok haul for her too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment