Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Daily's 11/15/10

I did my daily's on Breeonna, Gomorra and Brieanna today. I am starting to get some gold together now to handle whatever Cata throws at me.

As usual I did the The Sons of Hodir and Knights of the Ebon Blade daily's. The ones I do for the Sons of Hodir are Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. All in all these take me about 25 minutes per character. The ones I do for the Knights of the Ebon Blade are Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire!, Shoot 'Em Up, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering.

Intelligence Gathering seems to be going back to the way it was, it took me forever to find my 5 documents today. It took me forever just to find the first chest today. But I finally did get the 5 I needed and turned it in.


0 comments:

Post a Comment