Sunday, March 20, 2011

Exalted With Baradin's Wardens

My Hunter Brieanna hit exalted with Baradin's Wardens today. I have been doing the daily's for them every day to get my rep to exalted so I could buy the Unsolvable Riddle, an item level 359 trinket for her. That brought my item level up to 350 and should increase my dps. Because it is a "use" trinket and has a 2 minute cool down I will primarily use it on boss fights. I should be getting Viewless Wings, an item level 359 cloak, tomorrow if all goes well and I do my daily random heroic today and tomorrow which I plan on doing.

My Priest Brieonna is already exalted with Baradin's Wardens and she got the Mandala of Stirring Patterns, an item level 359 trinket. The thing I really like about this trinket is the +321 spirit. A healing Priest can never have too much spirit.

1 comments:

Aemilia said...

aww got exalted with em a few hours ago too, gratz ^^

xxx

Post a Comment