Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Batlegrounds 4/22/08

I heard the Alliance is doing better in all battlegrounds today. I know they are doing better in AV, I fought in 12 battles on Wranngar today in AV, 6 wins and 6 losses. We won 5 games in a row! I havent done that in awhile. The Alliance was working together as a team and we were able to easily beat the Horde in a few games, two we won on reinforcements and one was close but we downed Drek. I got to tank Drek in 3 of the battles and I tanked Galv in a couple too. All in all I had a great time. In the ones we lost we still did pretty good, we usually got all the towers and Galv so we still came out of it with pretty good honor. We had one loss where the plan was to rush FWRH, which we did, but TP & IBT didn't get capped and we didn't have enough offense to take down Drek, we lost that one when the Horde killed Vann. 50% is a lot better than the Alliance have been doing in AV lately. Hopefully this will keep up, I got some good kills and honor today :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment