Children's Week is upon us again. It is time to grab an Orphan from Stormwind, or Orgrimmar if you're Horde, and Shattrath and show them a good time.
Children's Week in Stormwind and Orgrimmar
One of the things Orphans like to do is go sightseeing. They don't get out much so they really like to take advantage of having you as a sponsor. Some of the places the Stormwind and Orgrimmar Orphans like to go are:
- The bank in Darnassus (Alliance)
- The lighthouse in Westfall (Alliance)
- Jaina Proudmoore in Theramore (Alliance)
- Mor'shan Rampart (Horde)
- Lordaeron Throne Room (Horde)
- Cairne Bloodhoof in Thunder Bluff (Horde)
When you take your Orphan home after seeing all the sights they will offer you one of their most prized possessions, one of their pets to remember them by. Your choices will include:
- Turtle Box which contains Speedy the turtle.
- Rat Cage which contains Whiskers the rat.
- Piglet's Collar which contains Mr. Wiggles the pig.
- Curmudgeon's Payoff, A bag of 5 gold. For those who like telling children there's no Great Father Winter...
The Orphans of Shattrath are no different than the Orphans of Stormwind and Orgrimmar in their desire to get out and see the world. The Orphans of Shattrath are the victims of the war with the Burning Legion. I remember from last year these Orphans ask a lot of questions so be prepared. The places your Shattrath Orphan will want to go see include:
- The Dark Portal
- The Exodar (Alliance)
- Silvermoon City (Horde)
- Caverns of Time
Once you have taken your Orphan to see everything they want to see and it is time to go back to the Orphanage they will offer you one of their most prized possesions, one of their pets to remember them by. Your choices will include:
- Egbert's Egg, which contains Egbert the hawkstrider hatchling.
- Elekk Training Collar, which contains Peanut the baby elekk.
- Sleepy Willy, which contains Willy.
Each Orphan you spend some time with will also write you a letter thanking you afterwards.
Children's Week is a good time to take an hour or two and show you have a heart as well as show a less fortunate Orphan a good time, so make sure you get out there and do your part.