Friday, April 25, 2008

Battlegrounds 4/24/08

I did a bunch of battlegrounds today on Wranngar. I did 4 AB's, 2 wins and 2 losses, AB was my daily. I did 14 AV's, 7 wins and 7 losses. What seems to be working in AV now is either the FWGY approach or IBGY. Rushing FWRH isn't working because the Horde get on us so bad when we do that we are unable to go back and get the other towers and then we can't kill Drek with 2 Warmasters and a room full or Horde. I tanked Drek on a couple of our wins and tanked Galv a few times. 2 of the battles we won on reinforcements and more than a few the Horde won on reinforcements. The get Galv first strat never seems to work and the Horde are onto the rush FWRH strat so they are wiating for us on that one. The last game I was in the Horde had so many on D at Frostwolf that they couldn't take down Vann after they had the towers down and won on reinforcements after having the towers down for over 5 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment