Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fishing Wranngar 5/17/08

I finished Nat Pagle, Angler Extreme on Wranngar today, now I can level my fishing up to 300 :). I put it off for awhile because there is so much running around involved. First I went to Swamp of Sorrows and fished there for about 5 minutes until I caught a Misty Reed Mahi Mahi, then I headed off to Stranglethorn Vale and caught a Savage Coast Blue Sailfin. That took me about 10 minutes of fishing. After that it was off to Desolace on Kalimdor to catch a Sar'theris Striker. It took me at least 20 minutes to catch one of those. Then I headed off to Feralas to catch a Feralas Ahi. That took a half hour to 40 minutes, I was almost ready to give up on it for the day when I finally got one. At least there was someone there to talk to so I wasn't too bored. Then I had to head back to Theramore to turn it in and learn Artisan Fishing which will allow me to level my fishing skill up to 300. I am glad that is done, now I can get busy leveling up my fishing so I can fish in the Outlands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment