Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Daily Fishing 8/27/08

The daily fishing quest had Wranngar heading over to the waterfall by Tuurem in Terokkar Forest. The quest was Bait Bandits and I was after the elusive Blackfin Darter. It wasn't that elusive today, I got one on my 4th cast. I headed back with that to Old Man Barlo, (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest and handed it in for my Bag of Fishing Treasures. I got 7g37s70c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking and a Razor Sharp Fillet Knife. Nothing exciting today but at least I didn't get another Rusted Lock, that was getting old... I wil keep plugging away at this one because I know some day I will hit it big and get The 2 Ring which I can sell for around 2800g on the AH, plus there are still some nice rewards to be had from this daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment