Sunday, November 16, 2008

DeathKnight 11/16/08

I started a DeathKnight tonight, I was going to wait until I got Wranngar to 80 but wanted to see what it was all about. I had heard that you had to go into Stratholme and complete a quest to get one but all you really have to do is create one from the log in screen. I created one named Wrangar. He is still too new to show up in the Armory but I will link it when it does. You have to have a level 55 or higher character on your account on that server to create a DeathKnight. I did a few of the quests and got him almost to level 56. With a DeahtKnight you start at level 55. I also got my DeathKnight mount, just had to do a couple simple quests to get it. I will probably be going back and forth between the two to alleviate boredom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment