Monday, March 30, 2009

Gomorra 3/30/09

I did a little more questing on Gomorra today. I did the daily cooking which was Sewer Stew. Because I don't have cold weather flying yet and can not fly in North Rend I had to take the portal down into Crystalsong Forest to pick my carrots. Once I had the 4 I needed I took the portal back up to Dalaran and headed for the bank to get 4 pieces of Chilled Meat to cook it up with. Once I had it cooked I delivered it to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly. He gave me 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards, and 3 Northern Spices for my trouble. Not a bad haul for this daily. The 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards I got today gave me 4 so I could buy my first recipe. The recipes are 3 Dalaran Cooking Awards each. I got Recipe: Tender Shoveltusk Steak. I figured that was the best one to start out with as that is what Gomorra is currently eating for buff food. I cooked a bunch up and got my cooking skill to 411.

I did some questing around Zul'Drak as well as farming a lot of Shoveltusk Meat in Howling Fjord. I have about 5 bars of XP now which is 1/4 of the way through level 75.

Update: I got back on Gomorra for a little while and got a few more bars questing in Zul'Drak. I grouped up with a couple people to do one elite quest but otherwise I was on my own which is how I prefer to quest. I am 8 1/2 bars into 75 now, so almost half way.

I did my daily cooking on Wranngar today which was, of course, Sewer Stew. I flew down to Crystalsong Forest and got the 4 Crystalsong Carrots I needed pretty quick and I was on my way back to Dalaran to get some Chilled Meat out of the bank to cook it up with. Once I had it all cooked up I delivered it to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly. He gave me 9g93s, 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards, 6 Northern Spices and 5 Baby Spice. A great haul for this daily :). That was all I did on Wranngar tonight, I skipped the rest of my daily's in favor of questing on Gomorra.

1 comments:

komics4kids said...

Hi just wanted to say thanks for the constant posts. I am getting ready to come back to the game and I have enjoyed reading about your exploits, i think they will definitly help me out once i get back.

Thanks

Faleorin

(aka KevinMC)

Post a Comment