Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Convention at the Legerdemain and Blood is Thicker 11/10/09

I got on Wranngar and grabbed my daily's. Today they were Convention at the Legerdemain again and Blood Is Thicker again. One thing about Blizzard, they know how to give you some variety to keep you from getting bored..... Maybe that's one of the reasons why they have lost over 1 million players. That, lack of security and piss-poor response time on tickets, I have had an open ticket now for over 24 hours.

I did the daily cooking first, I ran to the bank, grabbed 4 Chilled Meat and made my Northern Stew. Then I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran for a Jug of Wine. I found the wine behind the counter as soon as I walked in, that speeded things up a little. I ran over to see Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain to turn it in and get my 9g93s, Dalaran Cooking Award and Small Spice Bag. Today my Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices and 3 Baby Spice in it, an Ok haul I guess.

I was off to Un'upe to do some fishing after that. I took the flight path out of Dalaran and then flew out to the icebergs. I actually made a half dozen casts before I remembered I was doing Blood is Thicker and not Monsterbelly Appetite. I flew back to shore and flew inland to find a Marsh Caribou to kill. That covered me with blood so I flew back to the shore and jumped in to wash it off and create a blood pool. I fished in the blood pool until I had my 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy then headed back to Dalaran. I handed them in to Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures which had 6g4s37c, a Glow Worm and 5 Solid Gold Coins in it. Not the best return on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment