Sunday, November 22, 2009

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf 11/21/09

The daily cooking today was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf, the daily fishing was The Ghostfish and I skipped it. I didn't feel like wasting the time to fly all the way out to Sholazar Basin to catch one. I already know the mystery anyway.

The daily cooking had me heading down into the sewers below Dalaran to pick some Infused Mushrooms, I needed 4 to make my meatloaf. I got them pretty quick, it seemed like no one was doing it. I ran back up and went to the bank to get a couple pieces of Chilled Meat, for the rest of the ingredients, and cooked my meatloaf. I took that over to Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices in it. Not the best haul today but I have had worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment