Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daily Cooking - Cheese for Glowergold 12/9/09

Today the daily cooking was Cheese for Glowergold. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra today. Yeah, I got Gom out and brushed the dust off his robes for a change.

I ran around Dalaran on both of them collecting Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses until they each had 6. One place people tend to overlook, but I don't when I am having trouble find them, is Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly. I ended up getting 6 glasses out of there between the 2 of them. Once I had all the glasses I needed I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop there in Dalaran, and got the pieces of Aged Dalaran Limburger I needed. I combined those on the platter, supplied to me when I got the quest, and made wine and cheese platters.

I took those over to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange and exchanged them for some gold, Dalaran Cooking Awards and Small Spice Bags with a total of 6 Northern Spices and 7 Baby Spice. Not a bad haul overall today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment