Saturday, December 12, 2009

Daily Cooking - Infused Mushroom Meatloaf 12/11/09

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, gave me Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for my daily cooking.

This had me heading down into the sewers to pick Infused Mushrooms. This didn't take me long at all and I found a Underbelly Elixir as a bonus while I was doing it. Once I had my 4 mushrooms in hand I headed back up to the bank to grab a couple pieces of Chilled Meat. I made a fire and cooked those up with the mushrooms to make my meatloaf. I took that over to Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad haul today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment