Friday, December 11, 2009

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers for a change 12/10/09

Today, when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, for my daily fishing, she had Jewel Of The Sewers for a change. If it was The Ghostfish again I would have skipped it. I had that 3 days in a row and it really eats up a lot of time flying all the way out to Sholazar Basin.

This one had me heading down into the sewers, between battlegrounds, to my spot in the Black Market. I got called away to a couple battlegrounds but I finally got my piece of Corroded Jewelry after 19 casts, took awhile today. I took that back up and turned it in to Marcia in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today it had 6g56s69c, a Northsea Pearl, a Worthless Piece of Red Glass and 4 Deviate Fish in it. Not a great haul today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment