Monday, December 7, 2009

The Ghostfish - Daily Fishing 12/7/09

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she had The Ghostfish for my daily. I don't really like this one because there is a lot of travel time involved but as long as it isn't every day it's ok.

I took the flight path out of Dalaran to River's Heart in Sholazar Basin then flew up to my spot above and a little northwest of the flight point. I fished there, keeping an eye out for Croc's, and got my Phantom Ghostfish on the 7th cast which wasn't too bad. I ate it right away because it is on a timer and you only have 60 seconds, after you loot it, to eat it before it disappears. I got the whole Ghostfish experience then flew back to see Marcia and let her know what I found out.

She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures with 6g44s90c, 3 Pygmy Oil and a Battered Jungle Hat. Not worth the time it took to fly to Sholazar Basin and back, but you never know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment