Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf - Daily Cooking 12/8/09

The daily cooking from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf again. This is not surprising due to maintenance. It took them a couple hours longer than expected to complete maintenance today as they were installing patch 3.3.0 and the daily cooking and fishing were the same as yesterday.

I headed down into the sewers to pick some Infused Mushrooms, I needed 4 for this one. I got them pretty quick, there didn't seem to be many people on and no one doing the daily it looked like. I did notice that there were Underbelly Elixirs everywhere, I got 9 just running around down there. I took the mushrooms and ran over to the bank to grab some Chilled Meat, I needed 2 pieces of that. I made a fire and cooked the meatloaf outside the bank.

I took the meatloaf over to Orton Bennet, upstairs at Curiosities and Moore, and exchanged it for 9g93a, a Dalaran Cooking Award, a Small Spice Bag and 2 Northern Spices. Not a good haul for this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment