Saturday, January 23, 2010

Convention at the Legerdemain - Daily Cooking 1/22/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for my daily cooking quest, she had Convention at the Legerdemain for Wranngar and Gomorra. This one goes pretty quick but take a lot of mats, especially when you are doing it on two.

This one had me heading over to the bank to grab 4 pieces of Chilled Meat to make the 4 Northern Stew this one calls for. Once I had those cooked up I headed over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, and grabbed a Jug of Wine.

I took those over to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain and exchanged them for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. The Legerdemain is right across the street from One More Glass so that only takes a second.

Today Wranngar's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul, not great but not bad.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices in it. Not a really great day all the way around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment