Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 1/23/10

Today when I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she had Jewel Of The Sewers again for my daily fishing quest. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra.

This had me heading down into the Underbelly, the sewers below Dalaran, to the Black Market. I have my spot there where I have pretty good luck. I fished there until I caught the piece of Corroded Jewelry I was after, 7 casts on Wranngar and 3 on Gomorra.

Once I had that I headed back up to see Marcia and traded them in for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g69s31c, 3 Pygmy Oil and a Stuffed Shark Head. Not a good day of fishing for Gom.

Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g18s7c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, a Tower Key, that I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c, and a Waterlogged Recipe. I love getting a Waterlogged Recipe. This starts a quest to take the recipe over to Christi Stockton, the wine vendor at One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran. She gives you 13g23s and 5 Dalaran Cooking Awards for it. A pretty good day of fishing for Wrann, he ended up making over 36 gold plus the 5 Dalaran Cooking Awards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment