Sunday, January 10, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 1/9/10

Today when Gomorra went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, she had Jewel Of The Sewers for the daily fishing quest. I like this one because you don't have to leave Dalaran to do it, no travel time.

This one had Gomorra heading down into the sewers to his spot in the Black Market to catch a piece of Corroded Jewelry. I got it today in 8 casts, while I was waiting in queue for the battlegrounds. I usually have good luck in this spot, getting my piece of Corroded Jewelry in 10 cast or less.

I took the Corroded Jewelry back to Marcia and turned it in for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today it had 9g37s75c, a Glow Worm and a Battered Jungle Hat. Not a good day of fishing. You used to be able to sell the Battered Jungle Hat for around 150 gold when they first came out because it is a good looking hat and you can wear it at level 1, even though it really has no armor or perks. There is not much head gear below level 20.

0 comments:

Post a Comment