Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 2/2/10

Today when I went over to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, for the daily cooking quest, she had Sewer Stew for Brieanna. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do this one, because of the level of the mobs in the area you pick Crystalsong Carrots, and almost skipped it but decided to try. I didn't have any problems.

I took the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest, which was a quest in itself, and picked my carrots. The mobs there are skull (??) level to me so I made sure to keep my distance from them. Once I had my 4 Crystalsong Carrots I took the Violet Gate back up to Dalaran, turned that quest in, then headed over to the bank for some Chilled Meat. As Brieanna's cooking skill is in the 390's I have no problem cooking any of these recipes and cooked up my Vegetable Stew.

I took that down to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 6, yes 6, Northern Spices in it. A great return on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment