Monday, March 8, 2010

Mustard Dogs - Daily Cooking 3/7/10

Today when Brieanna went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Mustard Dogs! for her.

This is a pretty simple one and the first place I looked for the Wild Mustard I needed was out in the courtyard behind A Hero's Welcome. I got 2 there. I got the other 2 I needed in the other grassy areas around Dalaran. Once I had 4 of those I headed over to the bank and grabbed some Rhino Meat to make the Rhino Dogs I needed. Once I had those cooked up I combined them in the Empty Picnic Basket, I was given when I got the quest, to make a Mustard Dog Basket!.

I took that over and delivered it to Archmage Pentarus (68,41) at Krasus' Landing. That is where the flight master is located. He was pretty happy to get his Mustard Dog Basket and gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. Today my Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. Not a bad return on this one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment