Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sewer Stew - Daily Cooking 3/29/10

Today Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, had sewer stew for the daily cooking quest. I did it on both Gomorra and Brieanna.

This had me taking the Violet Gate down to Crystalsong Forest, then heading over to the ruins directly beneath Dalaran to pick Crystalsong Carrots. There was no one there again today so the picking went pretty quick, as fast as I could run around and pick them. Once I had the 4 I needed I headed back up to Dalaran, though the Violet Gate, and hit the bank for 4 pieces of Chilled Meat. I built a fire and cooked my stew right there in the bank.

With stew in hand I headed down into the sewers to see Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly, where I exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. I recently changed my heartstone from Cantrips and Crows Tavern to A Hero's Welcome because I saw no reason to hearth into the sewer then run up top every time, it was just wasted time.

Today Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices, 4 Old Spices and 3 Baby Spice in it. Not a bad haul for Brieanna today.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. He didn't make out as well today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment