Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cheese for Glowergold - Daily Cooking 4/1/10

Today when I went to see Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, she had Cheese for Glowergold for the daily cooking. I did it on Gomorra and Brieanna.

This one had me running around Dalaran picking up Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses. I got a few of them before I left A Hero's Welcome and the rest at Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly and One More Glass. I also got the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I needed at One More Glass. Once I had 6 Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses and the piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger I combined them to make a Wine and Cheese Platter.

I took the Wine and Cheese Platter over to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Today Brieanna's Small Spice Bag had 6 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it, not a bad haul for her today.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices in it, he didn't make out as well as Brieanna but not a bad day for him either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment