Monday, April 26, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 4/25/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Blood Is Thicker for the daily fishing quest, again... I did it on Gomorra.

This had me heading over to the flight point and taking a flight to Unu'pe in the Borean Tundra. Once there I flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill. The reason I need to kill an animal is to get covered in blood. Killing any animal in the Borean Tundra will do the trick, I just pick these because they are close to the flight point. When I was covered in blood I flew back to the shore and jumped in. This washes the blood off me and also creates a blood pool which will attract the Bloodtooth Frenzy I need for this quest. I fished in the blood pool until I caught 5. That doesn't take long as you catch them 2 or 3 at a time.

When I had my 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy I hearthed back to Dalaran and went to see Marcia. I traded her the 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy for a Bag of Fishing Treasures, which today had 6g49s39c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, a Velociraptor Skull and 3 Deviate Fish in it. Not a great day of fishing for Gom and certainly not worth the time it took to fly to Unu'pe, but I was in queue for the random daily heroic dungeon anyway so I needed something to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment