Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 5/18/10

I did the Dalaran daily fishing on Brieonna today which was Jewel Of The Sewers. It's pretty funny because she only has around 135 fishing skill.

I picked the quest up from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran and headed down to my spot in the Black Market not really sure if I would be able to do it at my level. I figured I would give it a try and see what happened. It didn't go as quickly as it does on my other toons, it took me about 40 casts to catch the piece of Corroded Jewelry I needed.

I took that back up to Marcia and traded her for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. It would have been nice if I had gotten the Jeweled Fishing Pole or the Bone Fishing Pole but it was not to be. What I did get was 7g8s15c, 4 Pygmy Oil, a Whale Statue, which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold, and 3 Deviate Fish. Pretty much the usual haul.

It is nice to know I can complete them at my low level so I will be sure to check every day and do it if it is Jewel of the Sewers or Disarmed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment