Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back Again 9/11

I am back again after a little hiatus. I had some computer problems, immediately followed by hurricane problems but I have finally been able to get back on and do some playing.


I have been playing my Holy Priest Brieonna mostly, healing normals until I get back into shape and can heal heroic's again. That doesn't mean I haven't been playing my Druid Wranngar or Hunter Brieanna because I have, I have been doing Heroics and normals on those two also.


One of the unfortunate side affects of my system crashing is that I lost the thousands of screen shots I had and the hundreds of links to items from Thottbot that I had. I guess I will be starting over on that. I do have a lot of the images on a flash drive so I am not totally lost, but I didn't back up my links for some reason.


Going forward I plan on trying some raiding again. I also have my work cut out for me earning Valor Points for the 378 Valor gear that is now available.

16 comments:

RANDOM said...

....TripleXwow....
It's a fun, private realm of wow.
At the moment all raids are working, all equipment available and updated 4.2.0
Friendly GM's and always online, and players.
So visit us at:
http://www.triplexwow.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey nice read. Wondering if you would mine checking out www.dnaw.eu. We're currently running a competition and giving away Razer keyboards and mouses. Thanks :)

senor income fund said...

Glad to see you are back on track :)

Just remember healing is an art :D

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Nice post!

Sanyo Seiki

Ulrich said...

hey, i m sad that ur blog has not been continued. But thanks for the Work and have fun with WoW;)

Anonymous said...

http://covenantofthesindorei.co.uk/ Blood Elf's for the WIn

Unknown said...

You can really make friends with some players by sharing the same interests, hobbies and some World of Warcraft training experience.
where to buy world of warcraft account

Hao said...

NICE POST! wow

Justin said...

Can't afford to play World of Warcraft?

Do a survey and grab a 60 day pin @ Free World of Warcraft Time Cards

Unknown said...

Hi, I love Your blog, checkout my WoW leveling guides review site.
Thx!

http://nerdboxnews.com/worldofwarcraftgoldguide/ said...

Great site, very helpful! I am loving the guides!

Jeji Chaos said...

Hey there =) love your blogg =) really a nice read. =) will be coming back for more reads. / Jeji

Unknown said...

I love your blog, im coming back, bookmark it so i have it handy. you can also check my blog about http://zygor-guides-review.atspace.cc/

mary said...

Thanks for sharing, plz keep going and I am looking forward to your next post.

WOW Strategy Guide said...

Hey all!
If you looking for some great information for the world of warcraft beginner check out
World of Warcraft Strategy Guide

Anonymous said...

This is a great article! http://wowfishingbothq.com/

Post a Comment