Saturday, April 19, 2008

Battlegrounds 4/18/08

I did a bunch of battlegrounds today on Wranngar. AV was the daily battleground and I did 5 battles trying to get it done. We had no wins and the Alliance was doing worse than usual. We had a few turtles but actually made it to Drek a couple times. As usual the Alliance was not guarding what they captured so the Horde just came by and took it back. In the 2 battles where we got to Drek we still had at least 2 towers up and not enough people on offense to take down Drek and 2 Warmasters so we lost. I also did 14 Warsong Gulch battles to get Warsong Gulch Mark of Honor I needed to get my Reins of the Black War Elekk for Wranngar which I ended up getting. The Alliance never does well in WSG but I got to run the flag quite a few times and, in one battle, captured the flag all 3 times for the win :). We had 10 losses and 4 wins in WSG. I also did 2 Eye of the Storm battles and we won both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment