Wednesday, May 14, 2008

5/14/08

Today I spent a little money at the auction house and got 6 pieces of Primal Mooncloth. It cost me almost 300 gold for 6 pieces. Then I took those 6 pieces along with 2 pieces I had made and Gomorra made a Primal Mooncloth Bag. That's a 20 slot bag. I made it for Wranngar to replace one of his 18 slot bags. Gomorra already has a 20 slot. My goal is to get 3 20 slot bags on Gomorra and 4 20 slot bags on Wranngar. Gomorra has a 28 slot Ebon Shadowbag so he only has 3 other bags I can replace. It takes 32 days to make the cloth for one bag. I will trade some of the other cloth, Shadowcloth and Spellcloth, I make for Primal Mooncloth too. Today I traded 2 Spellcloth for Shadowcloth to someone who was making the Spellcloth set. I remember when I made my Shadowcloth set for Gomorra, it takes forever to farm all the primals you need. Also yesterday I had an enchantment, Savagery, put on my Gladiator's Maul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment