Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Battlegrounds 5/13/08

Tonight was another sorry night for the Alliance in AV. I played Wranngar in 8 battles tonight, 7 losses and one win. The win was the only battle we even got close to Drek. In the majority of the battles it was over when everyone went to Galv first. That is pretty much a guaranteed loss. The others we lost by rushing FWRH. That tactic works about 1 in 10 tries and only then if you have a good team which we didn't. That's about all I'm going to say about this because that is all I have to say that is fit to print. I haven't seen the Alliance play this bad in a long, long time, if ever.....

Something weird happened tonight, I could not get out of AV so I ALT + F4 to close the program. When I logged back in a half hour later I was in the same spot in AV but I was in a new battle that hadn't started yet. There was over a minute to go before the battle started and I was in the middle of AV so I took advantage of the situation and claimed SFGY :). I was in the process of claiming IBT when the battle started. The strange part was I didn't have the battleground button on my mini map so I couldn't see anything about kills or where I was ranked in the group. When the battle was over I, once again, couldn't leave so I ALT + F4 to close the program again. I will log back in around a half hour from now and see what happens. I will also put in a ticket and explain what happened so I don't lose my account for suspicion of hacking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment