Saturday, May 17, 2008

Daily Battleground 5/16/08

The daily battleground today was Alterac Valley. I did one on Wranngar with Jacedic. The Alliance was in really sad form, it was worse than an AV weekend with the exception there were not as many AFK not that I think it would have made much of a difference. We rushed and claimed FWGY then everyone moved forward to FWRH and the towers. Needless to say the Horde came through and took FWGY back then moved in and took back the towers and relief hut. Nothing new there, that is becoming standard procedure. We ended up turtling in DB but the quality of players was so bad that the Horde took the bunkers anyway. The few people that were trying and actually had a clue what they were doing were not enough to hold them off. I called it a day after that, I will try again tomorrow afternoon when the quality of players seems to be better. Needless to say I didn't get my daily done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment