Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daily Fishing 6/10/08

Today's daily fishing quest was.... Felblood Fillet again. Third day in a row. To have a little change of pace I went to Hellfire Peninsula (39,37) on both Wranngar and Gomorra to fish for it today instead of Shadowmoon Valley. It took me 8 casts on Wranngar to get the Monstrous Felblood Snapper I needed and 11 on Gomorra. The variety of mobs that attacked me while I was fishing there made it a little more interesting too. When I got back to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest and turned in, Wranngar got 7g3s57c, 3 Elixir's of Water Walking and a Shadow Pearl in his Bag of Fishing Treasures while Gomorra got 6g68s46c, 3 Elixir's of Water Walking and a Gold Wedding Band, which I sold to a vendor for 15 gold, in his. Nothing good today but the rewards have been pretty good for the most part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment