Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Daily Cooking 6/11/08

Today's cooking quest was Super Hot Stew, I did it on Wranngar and Gomorra. I flew over to Blades Edge on Wranngar and killed Wind Serpents and Raptors I needed until I had enough meat for both him and Gomorra, then I cooked it up and flew over to Forge Camp Terror. I killed an elemental and cooked up the stew over the carcass. I flew back to Shattrath and turned it in. I mailed the extra meat I got to Gomorra then logged over to him and did it again. I picked Barrel of Fish on both and Wranngar got 5 Zangarian Sporefish, 4 Figluster's Mudfish and 2 Clean Fishbones. Nothing good there but I cooked up the fish and put it in the guild bank for anyone who needs it. Gomorra got 5 Zangarian Sporefish, 4 Spotted Feltail, a Huge Spotted Feltail and a Ruined Fishing Net. Nothing good there either but I cooked up the fish and put it in the guild vault. They each got 7g59s for this daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment