Thursday, June 5, 2008

Daily's 6/5/08

I did all my Shattered Sun Daily's on Wranngar today. I also did Gaining the Advantage on Wranngar and Sunfury Attack Plans on both Wranngar and Gomorra. The Shattered Sun daily's took me about 50 minutes today because the Mana Remnants just weren't dropping. I did The Air Strikes Must Continue in one run but it was close, I killed the last Pit Boss on my way out. I made about 125 gold on the Shattered Sun daily's today and 165 gold total on Wranngar.

I went back earlier today, 6/6/08, and did the Shattered Sun daily's on Gomorra before the daily's rolled over. It took me about 45 minutes and I made around 125 gold with drops. I sent that to the bank along with Wranngar's gold like I do every day, it is starting to add up nicely. My next toon won't have to worry about mounts or riding skill all the way to 300 :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment