Saturday, July 5, 2008

Daily's 7/5/08

I never got back on last night to do the daily fishing on Gomorra which is too bad, I really need to do it every day if I am going to have a chance to get The 2 Ring.

I did the daily fishing which was The One That Got Away on both Wranngar and Gomorra today along with the daily cooking which was Soup for the Soul on both plus Gaining the Advantage and The Multiphase Survey on Wranngar. I killed Clefthoof in Nagrand for Gaining the Advanatge and also got the meat I needed for the daily cooking out of that. I did The Multiphase Survey too while I was there.

The daily fishing had me heading out to Lake Sunspring (34,43) in Nagrand in search of the World's Largest Mudfish. I got one in 17 casts on Wranngar and 21 casts on Gomorra. Took quite a few casts on both but I'm not complaining as you catch some good fish there. When I turned those in to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest for my Bag of Fishing Treasures Wranngar got 6g80s27c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking and a Noble's Monocle which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold. Gomorra got 7g21s34c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and a Beautiful Glass Eye that had the initials C.S. on the back. I sold that to a vendor for 18 gold. Not great rewards today but I will keep doing it as there are still a lot of good rewards to be had. The 2 Ring sells for around 2800 gold on the auction house and I will definitely sell that when I get it.

I did the daily cooking while I was in Nagrand doing the other quests. I had gotten the meat I needed for both on Wranngar while I was doing Gaining the Advantage. I just flew over to the Ancestral Grounds (25,59) and cooked my Spiritual Soup then headed back to The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath and turned it in for my reward. On top of the 7g59s this quest pays they each picked Crate of Meat for their reward and Wranngar got 7 pieces of Serpent Flesh, 8 Chunks o' Basilisk and 2 Large Fangs. Gomorra got 7 pieces of Clefthoof Meat, 8 pieces of Buzzard Meat and a pair of Patchwork Gloves. I cooked up all the meat and put it in the guild bank for anyone who needs it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment