Friday, August 8, 2008

Battlegrounds 8/8/08

I did a few battlegrounds today on Wranngar. It was not a good day for the Alliance in the battlegrounds. The daily today was Arathi Basin and we won the first one I was in so that worked out well, we had a 5 cap, it was over pretty quick. After that I decided to do a WSG and we won the first one of those I was in, 3/0. That's where the good stuff ends. I also fought in 10 AV's, 4 wins and 6 losses. I was in some pretty bad groups and one of the mistakes they kept making was going for Galv at the start which of course caused our offense to wipe and get sent back to Dun Baldar. We did win one where they went for Galv first but it was a lot harder than it should have been. I keep telling them if they think Galv's 63 honor is nice they should try skipping him and winning some time. We won 3 of our 4 by killing Drek and one on reinforcements. The Horde won about half of their's by killing Vann and the other half on reinforcements. We had a couple where the Alliance took and held SHGY, I can't believe people are still doing that and no matter what you say they won't let it go. Holding SHGY keeps the Horde in front of us and stops us from moving forward but you just can't get that through their heads... I guess they think they are doing something by taking a GY. I got something in the mail today too, a Competitor's Tabard. I guess it has something to do with the Olympics, it looks kind of like the Olympic logo. I have attached a picture of me wearing it. I still like my Stormpike Battle Tabard better but I will wear this while the Olympics are going on I guess. As usual there were a lot of AFK in all the battles I was in especially Alterac Valley. I guess they think they can get away with it better in there as it is 40x40, they must not think anyone will notice but I list them using the TuringTest AFK Reporter which gives everyone the chance to report them. School should be starting back up again soon and I think that is going to make a big difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment