Sunday, September 7, 2008

Brieanna 9/7/08

I had some time to work on Brieanna today. I got to level 24 and got a new pet that seems to be working out well so far. I also worked on my fishing today, I went to the pond right outside Wailing Caverns in the Barrens and caught Deviate Fish while I was leveling it. I got my fishing up to 140 skill which let me finish a quest in Lakeshire. I sent them to Gomorra to make into Savory Deviate Delight. Brieanna can put a stack on the AH for 50-60 gold, that will come in handy. To get to the Barrens, and Ratchet, I took the boat to Theramore, got the fly point, then ran to Ratchet. It took awhile but from Ratchet I was able to get the fly point and I hopped the boat to Booty Bay so I got the fly point there too. After that I did a few quests in Duskwood and got some really good XP. That is also where I picked up my new pet. I had my pet chicken out running with me today too. That is the one I got in Westfall where you have to cluck like a chicken at a chicken until it decides to talk to you. It is a pretty embarassing quest to do and people look at you like you are crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment