Friday, December 19, 2008

Wrangar 12/19/08

I played Wrangar for a while tonight and got about a third of the way through level 66. I was questing in Blades Edge out of Evergrove. The quests are pretty easy and the mobs are only a couple levels higher than me so I get good XP off them and they are easy to kill. I sent a bunch of Knothide Leather Scraps and Knothide Leather to Wranngar to make into Heavy Knothide Leather. I have 4 stacks of Heavy Knothide Leather now but am hanging onto them because it is only going for about 50 gold a stack on the auction House. I also turned all my Borean Leather Scraps into Borean Leather. I ended up with about 6 stacks of Borean Leather when I was done. That is in the bank because I can use it on Wranngar for leather working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment