Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday 2/17/09

I got on Wranngar tonight and did the daily battleground which was Eye of the Storm. We won the first one I was in with a 4 cap so I completed my daily. I fought in 2 more, one win and one loss. In the second win we had a 3 cap throughout and were keeping enough pressure on the Horde's only base that we were able to run the flag without any interference. In the loss we had the battle started off with 13 Horde versus 5 Alliance. That was enough of an edge so we could not recover. They 4 capped right from the start but we did manage to get 2 of them back and run a couple flags. If that battle had started 15 to 15 we would have owned them again. I guess the Horde have to win once in awhile and they need an advantage like that to do it. I find the Horde hysterical to watch. If they have 2 people guarding a node and they see 3 Alliance coming they mount up and ride away, basically giving us the node, they are the biggest cowards I have ever seen. They will almost always run away unless they have the Alliance outnumbered 3 to 1. Basically that is the numbers they need to be able to take down 1 Alliance.

I did my daily quests for The Kalu'ak today too. There are 3 of them and they go pretty fast. I am getting closer to my new fishing pole, the Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole. I get 500 rep each for a total of 1500 a day.

The daily cooking in Dalaran was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. I headed down into the Underbelly to get some Infused Mushrooms. There were so many people doing it I considered giving up and doing my other daily's first then coming back to it but all of a sudden everyone disappeared and I was able to get my 4 Infused Mushrooms pretty quick. I cooked that up with 2 Chilled Meat and delivered it in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. Today my Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it, not a bad haul. I got another recipe, Recipe: Mighty Rhino Dogs, today and cooked that up. I only have 6 more to go now until I get my chef's title.

0 comments:

Post a Comment