Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daily's 5/20/09

I did all my daily's as usual today. The daily fishing quest from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran was Monsterbelly Appetite. I did that along with the daily cooking from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome which was Sewer Stew.

I took the crystal down to Crystalsong Forest then flew over to the ruins right under Dalaran to pick some Crystalsong Carrots for the daily cooking. That only took me a couple minutes on each. Gomorra remembered to bring along 4 Chilled Meat so he was able to cook his on the spot, Wranngar spaced out on the Chilled Meat and had to wait until he got back to Dalaran to cook his up.

I flew over to the flight point at Fordragon Hold and took public transportation over to Unu'pe to do the daily fishing. That went pretty quick on both and it wasn't long before I had my Bloated Monsterbelly on each. I headed back to Dalaran to turn in the severed arm, I retrieved from the Bloated Monsterbelly, to Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran and the Vegetable Stew to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly.

My rewards for those were nothing out of the ordinary with the exception that Gom got Eternium Fishing Line from the daily fishing.

I did all my daily's for The Sons of Hodir on both Wrann and Gom but only did the Knights of the Ebon Blade on Gom. I am getting really sick of doing daily's and I think I am going to take July off from doing them. I will take a month and just play the game lol. All I ever do these day's in the time I have to play is daily's. I am exalted with The Sons of Hodir, Knights of the Ebon Blade and The Kalu'ak. I need to start doing daily's for the Oracles but will probably wait awhile before I start doing that. I should be pretty close to my gold goal by July which is the reason I have been doing all these dailys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment