Friday, May 29, 2009

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 5/29/09

Today the daily fishing quest from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran was Jewel Of The Sewers. This is a pretty fast and easy one.

I headed down into the sewers below Dalaran and went right over to my spot in the Black Market. I got a bunch of junk fish and vials but I got my piece of Corroded Jewelry on the 10th cast on Gomorra and the 7th cast on Wranngar. I am always hoping I will catch the Giant Sewer Rat one day while doing these but nothing yet.

I headed back up to turn the Corroded Jewelry in to Marcia for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Gom's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g1s4c, a Glow Worm and a Worthless Piece of Green Glass in it. Not a great return for him today.

Wrann's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g85s28c, 3 Northsea Pearls, a Battered Jungle Hat and 4 Deviate Fish. He made out a little better but he's not bragging.

The daily cooking quest from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. Another simple quest.

I headed down into the sewers in search of Infused Mushrooms and got all of them really fast, it was unbelievable, possibly the fastest run I have had to get these. When I had 4 on each I headed to the guild bank and grabbed some Chilled Meat to cook them up with. Once I had my meatloafs I headed over to see Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag for my trouble.

Gom's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award. He didn't make out too bad today, he will be able to buy some more recipes.

Wrann's Small Spice Bag had 5 Northern Spices in it, he didn't make out too bad either I guess as I am always looking for Northern Spices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment