Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daily Fishing and Cooking 10/13/09

I only had time today to jump on quick and do the daily fishing and cooking on Wranngar. The daily cooking was Cheese for Glowergold, my least favorite, and the fishing was Blood Is Thicker which is a pretty easy one if not a little time consuming with the travel.

I did the cooking first. It didn't go as fast as the last time I did it, it took me a little while to get the 6 Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses but I got the Aged Dalaran Limburger as soon as I went into the wine and cheese shop.

I combined the wine and cheese on the platter supplied to me, by right clicking on it, and delivered it to Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices in it. Hardly worth logging in for that.

I did the fishing next which had me heading over to Un'upe. I took the flightpath out of Dalaran. Once I got there I flew straight inland until I found a Marsh Caribou. I killed that, getting covered in blood, then flew back to the shore and jumped into the water to wash myself off and create a blood pool. I fished in the blood pool until I had my 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy then headed back and handed them in to Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures which had 7g15s9c, 5 Pygmy Oil and a Whale Statue in it. I sold the Whale Statue for 11 gold to a vendor. I only made out a little better with this one... I know there are still some good rewards to be had from this one so I will keep plugging away at it. Maybe I will be able to get on later and do a few more daily's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment