Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dangerously Delicious and Cheese for Golwergold 10/30/09

I got on Wranngar just in time to do the daily fishing and cooking again before they rolled over. The cooking was Cheese for Glowergold, no surprise there, and the fishing was Dangerously Delicious.

As usual I did the cooking first. I got 5 of the Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses I needed before I even left the Inn and got the 6th one at the Legerdemain. Then I ran over to One More Glass, the wine and cheese shop in Dalaran, and got the Aged Dalaran Limburger which was just sitting there waiting for me when I walked in. I combined them on the supplied platter then headed off to see Ranid Glowergold (36,28) at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange. When I gave him the Wine & Cheese Platter he gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul today.

I did the fishing next which had me heading to Wintergrasp. I took the flight path out of Dalaran and got there in a couple minutes. There was no one around and I got the 10 Terrorfish I needed in 18 casts. I headed back to Dalaran to hand them in to Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today it had 10g75s58c, a Glow Worm and a Tower Key which I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c. Not bad a haul from the fishing today either. I am still waiting to get the Jeweled Fishing Pole and High Test Eternium Fishing Line from this one so I will keep plugging away at it.

I will get back on later and do today's daily's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment