Friday, November 13, 2009

Dangerously Delicious and Infused Mushroom Meatloaf 11/13/09

Today my daily cooking and fishing were Infused Mushroom Meatloaf, a nice simple local one, and Dangerously Delicious which requires a little bit of travel.

I did the cooking first as usual. I headed down into the sewers to pick some Infused Mushrooms. There seemed to be a lot of people picking them at the same time but I still got the 4 I needed pretty quick. With those in hand I headed to the bank to get a couple pieces of Chilled Meat to cook them with to make my meatloaf. I made a fire and cooked it up, then delivered it to Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices in it. Not a good haul today.

After that I was off to Fordragon Hold, taking the flight path out of Dalaran. From Fordragon I flew over to the very southern end of Wintergrasp to catch my 10 Terrorfish. I got the 10 I needed in 22 casts which is more like it, lately it has been taking me over 30, sometimes almost 40 casts to get my 10. I flew back over to Fordragon Hold and took the flight path back to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran. I gave her the 10 Terrorfish and she gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures with 8g77s30c, 5 Pygmy Oil and a Diamond-tipped Cane in it, as if I didn't have enough Diamond-Tipped Canes. Not a great haul for this one either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment