Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sewer Stew and Jewel of the Sewers 11/12/09

When I got on Wranngar tonight my daily cooking was Sewer Stew and my daily fishing was Jewel Of The Sewers. A couple of easy ones.

As usual I did the cooking first which had me taking the portal down to Crystalsong Forest. I went to the place where the Crystalsong Carrots grow, directly below Dalaran, and got the 4 I needed pretty quick, there was no one there and I just ran around and picked them. I took the portal back up to Dalaran and grabbed 4 pieces of Chilled Meat out of the bank. I cooked that up with the carrots to get my Vegetable Stew then headed down into the sewers to see Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly. I gave him his stew and he gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 3 Baby Spice in it. Not the best haul but I have had worse.

While I was already in the sewers I headed over to The Black Market to fish for a piece of Corroded Jewelry for the daily fishing. I got it on the 16th cast which was more casts than this daily usually takes. I headed back up to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain to turn it in. She gave me a Bag of Fishing Treasures for my trouble. Today it had 9g64s75c, 5 Pygmy Oil, 2 Solid Gold Coin2 and 3 Deviate Fish in it. Nothing to write home about there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment