Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Solving The Ghostfish Mystery 11/24/09

The daily fishing quest today was The Ghostfish. I have been skipping this one lately because of the travel time but decided to do it today.

I took the flightpath to Rivers Heart in Sholazar Basin and flew up to my spot, just northeast of the flightpoint, up top. I fished for a few minutes when I was attacked by a Mangal Crocolisk. That is one of the hazards of fishing in a swamp I guess. I killed that and got a piece of Chilled Meat out of the deal so it wasn't for nothing. I got my Phantom Ghostfish on my 8th cast and ate it immediately. The Phantom Ghostfish is on a timer and you only have 60 seconds from the time you loot it to eat it before it disappears. That is the mystery, that is why not many people have seen one. I flew back to let Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran know what I found out and collected my Bag of Fishing Treasures. today it had 8g89s60c, a Glow Worm and 5 Solid Gold Coins in it. Not the best haul but not too bad. Selling the gold coins to a vendor I ended up with around 13 gold for my troubles. There are still a lot of good rewards to be had from this daily, even though I haven't seen any in awhile, but I will keep plugging away at it and see what the future brings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment