Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3 Years Playing WoW 12/1/09

It's been 3 years, December 1st, since I started playing World of Warcraft. A lot has changed since then. I started out on a Warrior and got him to level 19. Then I saw a Warlock on a Felsteed and decided I had to have one of those and Gomorra was born. I level him up, got the Felsteed, it required level 40 back then, and eventually the Dreadsteed. I did a lot of battlegrounds on Gom but put him on the back burner when I created Wranngar. Wrann is the character I play most now, I do a lot of battlegrounds with him and have around 82,000 lifetime honorable kills on him.

I still do the daily cooking and fishing and, of course, the daily battleground pretty much every day. I do other daily's when I need the gold.

They are both level 80 now and I am looking forward to see what the future brings. So far I have seen Burning Crusades and Wrath of the Lich King arrive and am waiting to see what Cataclysm brings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment